Sunday, September 26, 2010

Monsters!

With the month of October and Halloween on the way, there is no better time to have fun with a unit on monsters than now. I just found the cutest ideas for a monster unit and party on Mrs. Lee's blog.



Deanna Jump has a really cute monster glyph on her September page.



Deanna also has a cute Where the Wild Things unit.



If you go to my CAMT post, you will find a picture of my Go Away Big Green Monster class book and a link to the instructions for cutting the pieces.



a few good monster reads...
Go Away Big Green Monster
Glad Monster Sad Monster
Leonardo the Terrible MonsterTickle Monster
There's a Monster at the End of This Book
My Monster Mama Loves Me So

6 comments:

Megan said...

Yay! Thank you so very much. My e mail is macoffey@bluevalleyk12.org Thank you, thank you! And btw, I am all over this monster theme. I will be using some of these awesome ideas- thank you!

Stephanie said...

I love these monster ideas. I do believe they will be our craft next week. Thanks for sharing!! :)

I added a pumpkin craft that I did with my students to my page. It turned out really cute. You may want to check it out.

teachmama said...

Yeah!! You are SUCH an awesome teacher--and this blog is totally incredible. You've brought in a TON of new members to 'we teach' over the last few days/ weeks, my friend!
Thanks for sporting your badge, and we're glad you're a member!

cheers,
amy

ps-HOW do you do it all? :*)

Mrs. Larremore said...

Love your pumpkin idea Stephanie. I can't wait to post about it this weekend!

Amy- I am always busy!! and I still feel like I never got it all done!! Never enough time in the day! but I love doing it!!

Laura Corona said...

you have really great ideas, thanks so much for sharing them:-)

Samantha S. said...

Just came across your blog..your blog is SOOO cute!!! I love it!!