Saturday, July 24, 2010

Helpful Chunk Signs

Go to Helpful Chunks to download picture signs for your classroom to help your students remember letter chunks. There are signs for sh, th, ch, ou, ee, oo, ar, er, ur, and ir.


Kristi Martone said...

I can't seem to pull up the link. :( help???
P.S.-I LOVE both of your blogs :) So helpful...fantastic ideas-especially LOVE the math tubs!

Mrs. Larremore said...

Kristi- send me your email and I will send you a word document.

The Kimbrell Family said...

I can't get it to load either. :( It goes to Microsoft Email.
Love, Love, Love the blog! I'm a new follower!!! :) Fellow kindergarten teacher, but I'm in Auburn, Al! :)

Mrs. Larremore said...

I checked it again and it opens for me. I will ask my techni husband for help. In the meantime, email me at and I will send them to you as a word document.

Stephanie Pollard said...

oh!!! can you send me that word document too...I can't pull it up either!?! Thanks a million!

Kristi Martone said...

my email is
Thanks so much! Lovin' the blog from Washington State :)

Amy said...

I also cannot open it. :( If you can email me that would be great.

Amy said...

Oops... Not sure you can tell my email.. It's

ariela said...

I can't pull it up either. Can you email it to me too? Thanks you! I would really appreciate it.

kristin said...

I love your blog! II have noticed a difference in my students ability to use the chunck posters to read words just in the last week since I introduced them and put them up. I am unable to pull up the posters. Could you email them to my work email address:

Thanks so much, I am new to blog sites and am so glad that I found yours! What great resources!!!

Thanks again!


Anonymous said...

I can not get it to pull up.
Could you email it to me at!
I love them!!
Amy MAliskas

The Irwins said...

I would love to get a word version of these as well. I love your stuff!


Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I have been looking for. Could you please send it to me as well. I work in a resource room and this is perfect for us. Thanks,

Anonymous said...

This is just what we are looking for! Could you send this to us???

Thanks so much!!!


Jacqueline Strauss said...

This is great! could you please email me the

thank you

stonefamily said...

I can't seem to open them either :( Would you mind emailing them to me?

Thank you!

Nikki said...

I can't seem to pull this up, but would love a copy of it. Could you send it to me?
Thanks so much!!!
Nichole Paulzine

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I also had trouble opening this. Would you mind sending this? Thanks you