Tuesday, July 13, 2010

CAMT 2010- Math Class Books

The slide show below shows pictures of all of the class books I mentioned in my presentation. I have added a few I did not talk about as well.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: CAMT 2010- Class Books
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own picture slideshow

To access the masters and patterns to all of the class books shown, go to the following link CAMT Masters


Susan said...

Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful ideas and hard work! We start back in the middle of August, so it won't be long!

Sarah Cooley said...

I love your ideas and your blog! Thanks for sharing!!!



Mrs. Larremore said...

Thanks! I am glad you found some ideas and activities you liked!!

Mrs. Larremore said...

Sarah- thanks for sharing your blog with me! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Thank you so so much for all of your wonderfule ideas! You are awesome! I am so excited to create books with my kiddos and you've inspired me to start a classroom blog!

Stephanie Green said...

Hey April - Do you know if I can buy the TLC books in stores or are they only available online through their website?

Mrs. Larremore said...

They are only available online. I have gotten them at conferences before where they have a booth set up, but other than that, I have had to purchase them online. She is usually at KTOT in the fall.

Trish said...

Hi April! I absolutely adore you class books and would love to have a look at the masters for them. Unfortunately, the link seems to be dead. Is there any way you could link to it again? It would really be appreciated!

best wishes,

Mrs. Larremore said...


Thanks so much for reminding me about this link. It is broken because it was housed on a site that now belongs to my ex-husband, so he removed it. I need to find a new way to post it. There are a lot of files in it. I will work on it and see what I can do. I will make a new post about it when I figure something out.