Sunday, April 4, 2010

New Book! TLC Lessons Insects Make-a-Book

Go to TLC Lessons and download a free lesson from the newest book Insects Make-a-Book. The lessons in the book can be used when studying about Insects. The lessons can be used individually or collected and put into a book for each child. The book has 12 insect lessons plus instructions for a cover. The lessons are: Ant, Bee, Butterfly, Cockroach, Dragonfly, Firefly, Fly, Grasshopper, Ladybug, Mosquito, Moth, Praying Mantis, and Cover. There are facts about each insect in the book.

This is an example of the free lesson for the fly.

2 comments:

Kinder Cafe said...

Cute ideas! We'll start our insect unit after spring break. You've inspired me to start blogging my students' work, thanks!

Mrs. Larremore said...

I just bought the insect book today. I am excited to see the rest of it! What is your blog address? I would love to see what you are doing with your kids.